Difficult ARF Investment Decisions
Choosing a suitable ARF fund in which to invest your retirement fund can be a daunting prospect at the best of times. That is why most ARF holder need advice and guidance.
Investment decisions can be influenced by many factors:
- Fixed Rate Deposits – with rapidly increasing interest rates during 2022 and 2023, attractive fixed rate deposit options are now available for ARF holders.
- Financial Market Volatility –Financial markets and asset classes are cyclical and market turmoil like we experienced in 2020 (Covid) and 2022 (Inflation) is not unusual but does need to be factored into an ARF investment decisions.
- Political Uncertainty – Recent political events in the US, Europe, the UK and further afield could become the norm for the next number of years. Political uncertainly is never good for financial markets.
- Property – after years of substantial property price inflation (especially in major urban areas) property as an investment, whilst still attractive, may be starting to lose some of its obvious appeal.
For information, please call Joanne on 01 5267770 or 053 9110380.
Alternatively, fill in the form and we will contact you by phone or email to see if we can help.
"I had a number of pensions that I was ready to drawdown but I was very confused as to how I should do this, and what I needed to do. ARF Ireland took control of the process for me and dealt with my existing pension providers to get me my tax free lump sum from the pension, and also set up my ARF & AMRF."
- DAVID, RETIRED COMPANY DIRECTOR (I.T.)
"As a conservative investor, ARF Ireland created an ARF investment portfolio for me that gives the potential for reasonable growth during periods of financial market highs but also protects me from periods of market turmoil…they have also always fulfilled their initial promise to me to review my ARF with me on a regular basis."
- CONOR, RETIRED GP